cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recognised after moving houses

Dim_Dimitriou
Joining in

I have moved to a new house recently.  A virgin media technician even came to help me move the new hub I was sent from one room to another. Now when I use my virgin media app it says "You're no longer with virgin media". I can't see my status or my bills. 

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dim_Dimitriou,

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums. I hope that the home move went well!

Don't worry, this is completely normal. Once you've moved home, a new account will have been set up for you and therefore you'll have been given a new account number. 

We can of course get this rectified, however you do have two options. You can either register for My Virgin Media again but using your new account number and a different email address, or we can merge both your old and new accounts together so you can continue to use your existing credentials to sign in.

Let us know which you'd prefer 😊

Beth

Hello, 

I would like to merge my accounts so I can use the same email for my account. 

Thank you in advance 

Hi @Dim_Dimitriou 👋.

Thanks for updating us on this, for us to merge the accounts we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina