cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving verification email during registration

mcnaughtna
Joining in

When registering during the app setup I never receive my email verification. I've tried this multiple times. My install is due next week but I want to check my order beforehand

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mcnaughtna,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your public post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with registering your online account.

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see how I can help rectify this problem.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you. 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mcnaughtna,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages. I apologise that I wasn't able to assist you at the moment.

Please let me know how you're getting on after your service install and if you need any further assistance going forward.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

This is now resolved since my install was complete I am now able to register after 48hrs.

Thanks for coming back to us with the update mcnaughtna, I'm glad that this has now been resolved for you 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L