cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving password reset link

Dannyj1984
Joining in

We sign up for VM phone and TV before Xmas. I have tried to sign into my account but it says an account has been set up. But when I choose the reset password option, despite a confirmation on screen I don't receive the password reset email. I've received it once or twice, but hours after requesting it and so the link has expired! 

Danny 

5 REPLIES 5

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Dannyj1984,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your online account!

Have you previously registered for your online account? If not, you can register for your online account via our website. If you've already registered and still having issues, please take a look at our Login Problems page to see if this can help.

If you're still having trouble, please let us know so we can assist further.

Thank you. 🙂 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes I registered and then I got to a page saying if receive an email I had to click on to confirm. I never received that. 

If I try to register now it says I have an account. But if try to login or reset my password I never get a password reset link via email. 

Danny 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Dannyj1984,

Thanks for coming back to me and clarifying this. 

I'll be more than happy to look into this for you and see what I can do to help. I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. 

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello can anyone else help me with the same issue i'm suffering with 2) If you have previously used the email address you are registering with a Virgin Media services account the email will still be registered and associated to the former account. We would need to remove this email address from the former account, and request it is transferred to the current account.

I originally cancelled my sign up and then signed up again I can seem to access everything except for the virgin media connect app which says account closed or inactive, could someone update my email to my subscription please.

Hi TanyaThurlow,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry for the issues you're having with setting up online account. 

I am happy to take a look into this for you. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin