cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting verification email

E_Newson
Joining in

Just got a new sim nearly a week ago and sim just arrived, but I can't seem to log into My Virgin media account as email is not verified but I'm not receiving any verification emails even after clicking the resend email option multiple times.

5 REPLIES 5

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey E_Newson, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this.

What error code is it giving you?

Also I know it gives you two options instead of trying option one with the email please can you try option 2 and let me know how you get on. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

jadeoh
Tuning in
  • I too don’t get the text code or verification email . I’ve spoken to virgin mobile numerous time on the phone and chat and one agent told me they are  aware of the issue and that they are working on in, verification emails just aren’t being sent. The other agents I spoke to didn’t say this nor is it posted on their service status page. Told me to keep trying and can’t give a fix time frame. 

I clicked the first option and it said that it sent the email but nothing is sent to my inbox. The second option is for the original email but I didn’t use any other email for it.

Hi E_Newson

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear that.

I will send you a private message now so we can look into this for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thus is reply I got from virgin mobile yesterday. 

Right, as of now, our engineers are still working on the technical side of our website, and we are doing our best to resolve this as soon as Soon as possible. 

Not sure why no one on the forum is also saying the above. 

I still can’t get in