cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting verification email

daedalus111
Joining in

I had broadband installed on Tuesday, and tried creating a myvirginmedia account so I coudl check bills. I created the account, and it said to click on the email. But the email never came, I waited 10 minutes, and clicked resend email, again nothing. I spoke to someone on the phone yesterday, and they said that it could take 24 hours, and I still haven't received this email. I'm just trying to create an account so I can view bills. Any help would be appreciated

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi daedalus111,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, sorry to see you have been unable to set up and Online Account due to not receiving the verification Email.

So I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi daedalus111,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, glad I was able to resent your notification Email which you have now received and are able to continue with the set up, if you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.