cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No password accepted to create my virgin account

Polarian
Just joined

Hi 

• This is a common problem I'm seeing but everyone seems to be taken into private chats and many things seem to be going wrong since over a year ago
  • I do not have an account 
  • I try to make an account
  • No password is accepted and no reason given
  • Apparently parental controls are activated by default for some reason and the only way to switch that off is with an account
  • It will not let me make an account and this has clearly been a long running unresolved issue
  • Therefore, by default many different types of sites cannot be accessed and due to the faulty registering this can't be fixed
  • I'm paying for internet but a third of it is missing
  • On top of this the my virgin media app crashes immediately every time so I can't go through that channel
  • There is also an issue when verifying details before the password step that sometimes goes away DEF10 or something
  • This may or may not be related 
  • I have been looking to contact someone but there appears to be no way to except for this message board
  • All of these consistent problems and more are really starting to make me regret choosing virgin 
  • If any support can help thank you so much you are a star
1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Polarian,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account registration, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L