cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account number provided after activation

Wayne_Z
Tuning in

Hi,

I am having trouble creating a My Virgin media account, as I have not received any welcome email or anything in the post to provide me with an account number. I have received & activated my welcome kit over a month ago and I've not had anything sent to me detailing an account number or area code.

I have called customer service multiple times and requested this to be sent to me, despite this nothing has been sent to me since. Can you assist me with this please?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Portery
Fibre optic

Sadly no agent is able to give the details over the phone all they can to is to resend contract or bill. The issue that may be causing this is that the email on the account is not correct I would check that if they had corrected that sometime the email can arrive within an hr but some occasions it can take 24 - 48 hrs.  You not received leads me to think your details are not correct

Kain_W
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Wayne_Z,

Thanks for your post and welcome Virgin Media and the community.

Apologies for the communication not being sent, so we can investigate it further I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

I had called them previously and they mentioned the email address needed changing which I did change with them. After correcting the email, they said they have sent an email with the account number so I could create an account which should arrive within 48 hours, but it has been 2 weeks now (I have checked my spam mail also), and I had yet to receive anything.

Hi Wayne_Z, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear that you've still not been able to access your online account.  I would like to help you resolve this.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Wayne_Z, thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.  Don't forget, you can also download the My Virgin Media app, on your devices.
Regards
Lee_R