cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Verification Email

argylest
Joining in

Hi there,

I am a new customer and have purchased a student broadband deal. I've got an account number and an order confirmation and so on, but I cannot log into my account since I have not received a verification email.

I have checked and double checked the email spelling, and my junk/spam folders, and resent several times. 

Any help is much appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi argylest

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you have been unable to register your online account.

I will send you a private message now so I can help further.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi,

I also can't verify my account. No email ever comes through.

I move homes 8 months ago, and my account was tied to my old house and package for some reason. I kept getting prompted to create a new account. When I tried, I would never get a verification email. Then my account was tied to an email address that wouldn't ever recieve verification emails. I'd try to fix it and it would seem these boards were the only way to get help, but could never get on here either as these need verification emails too. I'd try again every couple of months and always get fed up by the time I got to this stage each time.

Hoping I can finally get this sorted.

Hi Richnjcole2,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see after moving you have been unable to set up an Online Account.

When you move your account number will change and you are unable to set up another account using the same Email used on the previous one.

Have you tried setting this up using the new account details and a different Email Address?

Regards

Paul.  

Hi Enivt

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you haven't received your verification email.

I will send you a private message now.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

ThomasHodgson
Joining in

Hi,

I ordered the "Student M250 Fibre Broadband", I got the order documents and was brought to the confirmation screen but I got no confirmation email and the wifi package was not delivered for when I ordered. I have gone through this process twice, I'm assuming the order doesn't register as I'm not getting a confirmation email. This is the only place I can seem to ask for help without having an account or account number, something I don't have as I've never had a welcome email or bill.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

Hi @ThomasHodgson 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with your student package. Can I ask, when you have been processing the M250 package you are following on from the student link for Virgin Media and using an academic email address?

Sabrina

Hi,

I have been trying to figure this out for a bit and I think I found the problem. I was using the student link and using an academic email address, however I believe I was for some reason on an old version of the virgin website. I found the more update website and ordered from there, now I have a confirmation of my purchase! Not sure how I was on an old version of the website but consider my query dealt with. Thanks very much for the reply though!

Tom

Oh fab!! Thanks for the update with this. If the student link it outdated we will look into it and get it updated. Glad you managed to get your order sorted, should you need us again, please reach back out to us.

Sabrina