cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New package

ISABELLASALIS
Joining in

Hi all, following a price increase I changed my package on 19th April. A customer service rep called me then on 23rd April to offer an even better deal, which I accepted (price would be £27). I received the pre contract documents and it was all confirmed to me by phone and email. I was also told that my next bill would be almost zero, to compensate for March's bill. A few days later, on 27th April, I receive April's bill for a total of £59. I contact customer service to explain that the bill was wrong and did not reflect the new package. I was told I would receive a £29.99 credit within 24 hours to help with this and that my next bill would be zero. It has been a few days and I still cannot see any credit applied to my account and the package info is still wrong, so it looks like the info has not been updated on my account. I am genuinely losing hope at this point. What should I do?

1 REPLY 1

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @ISABELLASALIS,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear that you have been having this issue, if you have been applied any credits these would not show on your online account until the next bill has produced, once this has you will see all credits on the account.

With regards to the package info depending on when you made the change the app will update within around 48 hours, if you had only made the change within this time we ask that you give the full window and then double check the app again and the information should be updated.

If you need anymore help do let me know.

Thanks. Joe