cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account number

MFyfe
Joining in

Hi there,

Recently moved and my account number was changed but my app is still linked to old account which says I am no longer with you guys so can’t access any of this new accounts info. 

Thanks for your help in advance!

5 REPLIES 5

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MFyfe

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you are having issues accessing the new account.

Have you tried to register with the new details?

If so and this is still linking to your old account, we can arrange the online account to be transferred for you 🙂

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Vikki,

Thanks for getting back to me. I’ve tried to do that but my old details are still coming up. Thanks again for your help

Thank you for that information. Have you had a bill yet regarding the new account emailed to you?

^Martin

Hi,

I have received a bill but I am unable to get in to the app to pay bill or see accounts. The app is still linked to my old account and says that I am disconnected. Looking for help to get my new account linked to app, please . Thank you

E35C58B9-8E59-4096-AF5A-B915E3676277.png

Hi MFyfe, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. I'm sorry to hear that the old account is still coming up. When you get a new account, you have a new account number so therefore My VM needs to be re done. As the email address is already connected to your old account however, we would need to complete a move and transfer. 

To do this, I will need to clarify a few details with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs