Menu
hudbebson
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New account number not migrated

Hi,

I cancelled my previous account, and my new account number hasn't migrated over on my app, its still showing my old account number and tells me I'm no longer a customer of virgin media, I would like some assistance in being able to action my account on the app in order for me to check my bills, control my broadband settings etc

thanks,
Benedek
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Hetty_R
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New account number not migrated

Hi hudbebson, 

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch. 

Sorry to hear you're having some trouble with your new account. 

As you've cancelled your account there would be no reason for us to move your details across, unless it was a home move or name transfer.

You will need to register a new online account with us.

Once you've set up your new account you need to make sure you sign out of the app which currently has your old account details, you should then be able  to set up the app for your new account. 

If you have any problems please let us know and we will be happy to help. 

Many thanks, 

Hetty

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
hudbebson
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can't register a new account as my username is not available. I want to use the same email adress as my username, and when I signed the new contract they specifically asked me whether I want to keep my previous username and password. So I'd probably need the previous account with the username wiped, so I can re-register with it.

thanks, 

Benedek

0 Kudos
Hetty_R
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Benedek, 

Thanks for confirming. 

More than happy to take a closer look from our end and have sent you a private message to discuss further. 

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos