cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyVirgin wont accept any password I try to use

Xelarse
Joining in

I have received an email to set up my Virgin account so I can access my ebilling, but it wont accept any password I create. I have tried this in multiple internet browsers and cleared my browsing history, but it still doesn't work. It doesn't even explain why it can't accept that password. It's frustrating already and I've already rang up to support and was told I would get a callback yesterday but that hasn't happened either.

6 REPLIES 6

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Xelarse

Welcome to the community!
Sorry to hear you've not been able to register for an online account. Can you please try using a browser other than Chrome and use the link here. When creating your password please follow this criteria; 

• Between 8-10 characters
  • Start with a letter
  • Contain at least one number
  • No special characters

Keep us updated with how you get on, or if you have any further questions/concerns. We'll be here to help if needed.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I've tried all of the above before now and attempted it again. Many other people seemed to have had this problem in the forums and its required private messages from a moderator to be resolved.

Still not working currently and would let to get this account set up and sorted so I can view my eBilling.

Thank you for trying those checks @Xelarse

We post any steps publicly that we believe may help yourself and any other community members with the same issue. We find that many members are able to resolve their own issues from seeing previous forums and threads. Sometime this is not the case and we invite those customers into private message to locate and pass account security with to investigate further. 

I can certainly look at creating you a log in at my side.  Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Any more info on this as I've yet to hear back beyond the initial message?

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Xelarse,

Carley is currently out of office so I've assigned this to myself to pick.

You'll find the message within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM Xelarse,

I'm glad we were able to get that sorted for you.

Do let us know if you require any further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Kain