cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My virgin media app showing old account

Chiragkalra
Joining in

I moved house a last month which involved moving my Virgin Media broadband service from one flat to another. 

However, when I log into MyVirginMedia (app or website) only the old, closed, account is shown. Navigating to the 'Manage account' page results in the "Sorry, we have a problem" page being displayed with no details of what is wrong.

I've not had to register for a new account when moving before but just in case this would resolve the issue I did try. I tried using the same email as my old account (and the one I am receiving bills to) and a different email. Both failed to register with the "Sorry, we have a problem" page being displayed.

Could someone please have a look at my account, there is clearly something wrong with it. It could be related to the activation failure as well.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Chiragkalra, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear about this.

When you move house and you want to keep the same email we would need to raise an IT ticket for you which can take up to 5 working days sometimes a little longer.

I will send you a PM now, please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?