cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin media app not working

MikeReid1969
Tuning in

My broadband has been connected since 24th June, but the app is still saying that it is setting things up

17 REPLIES 17

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello MikeReid1969

Sorry to hear of the problems setting up the MyVM app, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Can you confirm the steps taken to resolve this please? Have you deleted the app, cleared cache and data for it, rebooted the handset and then reinstalled?

Are you able to access the online account using the same details here? Have you previously had an online account with us with an earlier account/service?

Let us know.

Rob

I have done all the steps for my Virgin media application but it's still saying that "we are setting things up " I can log into my online account with my details, my name on the app is [REMOVED], maybe that's the problem as my full name is [REMOVED] but am known as Mike 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hi @MikeReid1969,

Have you also followed the steps advised by my colleague in our previous response here?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yes I have,  its a i.t problem and its getting dealt with now 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply. 

Have the team advised an IT ticket has been raised?

Nat

Yes 3 tickets now, but I have found the problem myself and its my account number online here doesn't match my bill or contact 

Hi @MikeReid1969, thank you for your response.

Have you been provided a clear timeframe by which the tickets will have been actioned?

Regards,

Daniel 

No I haven't, just been told in the next 3 to 5 working days, I missed the call last week and called back today to find that the I.T had been closed 

Hi @MikeReid1969,

So have you been told three to five working days from today? If so, we'd suggest giving it until next Wednesday (9th August).

If still unresolved by then, please pop back to us and we'll investigate the matter further.

Regards,
Daniel