cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin broadband account showing old details

Munson1
Joining in

We have just joined Virgin Broadband and had it connected today (19th August) I am unable to log into my new account as there is an old account showing when I try to log in. I have called SEVERAL times but no one can support me with this and sort the issue!! I’m starting to regret my decision as the sales team were amazing but customer services not so much!! 
please can someone help! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Munson1,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with your online account recently and that you've had some issues getting this sorted out!

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see how I can help with moving your online account details from your former account to your current one.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Munson1,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with your online account recently and that you've had some issues getting this sorted out!

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see how I can help with moving your online account details from your former account to your current one.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Munson1,

Thank you for your Private Message. I'm glad to hear that I've been able to assist with your query and that your online account is now showing the correct details!

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here if you need us.

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team