cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin Media

LenH
Joining in

Hi everyone,

I am a new Virgin customer ( couple of weeks now) and now have TV & Broadband.

I have downloaded the My Virgin Media app and registered my account. Each time I open the app, it says “We’re setting things up, come back when your services have been installed”. I have deleted and reinstalled the app many times but get the same message. Anyone know how long it should take for the app to show information.

I’ve also tried to use the connect app but just keep being told my password doesn’t meet the criteria which it clearly does.

very frustrated 

3 REPLIES 3

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @LenH

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about this issue with your account.

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself. 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

colino2020
Tuning in

I had my service fitted last week and have the same issue. The engineer said it would be available next day. Almost a week now.

Hi Colin,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see a possible issue, so I can try to help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.