cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin Media app is still showing my old address after I've moved house.

Dave127
Joining in

I have recently moved house to a new property and I have transferred my package to my new house (eventually after speaking with customer service)

However, my virgin media app still shows my old address and account information for that address, rather than my new address.

Like others on this forum, I have tried to contact customer services about this but they could not help.

Can you help resolve this so my app reflects my new address and current information?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for chatting with me via the PM's @Dave127 and I am so glad that this has now been resolved for you. 

Please do pop back to the forums in the future should you need any help and we will do all we can to assist. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Dave127 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this experience when moving home, but we can help with this via the forums no worries. 

I will pop you a private message so we can take a look now. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for chatting with me via the PM's @Dave127 and I am so glad that this has now been resolved for you. 

Please do pop back to the forums in the future should you need any help and we will do all we can to assist.