cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin Media Sign Up

Rps2020
Joining in

Hi, I'm a new VM customer (1 day) and trying to sign up for my VM account, when I enter my email address it says "sorry you've left us, you're account is closed" I did VM several years ago, is this blocking me from registering again.

Thanks for any help!

11 REPLIES 11

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rps2020 thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Please allow me to send you a PM to look into this further, and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Yes please message

• Hi 

I’m having the same problem. Signed up yesterday and thought I would set it up ready. But I’m getting the exactly the same message. I was a customer around 5 years ago 

thank you 

Hi @Lizzie86,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. Great to have you on board with us again 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your online account.

If you're trying to gain access to the account as a returning customer, can you please confirm if you've tried to register using your new account details?

If you're still having issues, please try using a different email address if you have access to another one.

If not, let me know and we can attempt a move & transfer or raise an IT ticket if required.

Thank you.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks. Yes, tried when the address I used to sign up and with a different address, same error message each time.

I'd like to take a closer look into this so will pop you a PM so we can confirm some details.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message.

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi

thank you for getting back to me. 

I tried to register with my email I have always used which would have been the one I had 5 years ago. I doesn’t give me the option to put any account number in. 

I dint have access to another email address. 

Hi @Lizzie86,

Thanks for coming back to me.

I'll send you a PM too so we can look into this further.

Cheers

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

I'm having exactly the same issue and I'm stuck in an endless loop with customer services. Can you please help!