cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin Media Login

Josh1993
Joining in

Can somebody help please I am sick and tired of Virgin Media. I have been on the phone 4 times regarding this and each person told me something different and then finally I was told it was sorted but it is not!

When I log in to My Virgin Media it shows my old account. I can't see my bills or anything for my new account. I spoke to a woman in your call centre who assured me that it was being dealt with and my account email address was being changed to an old email address that I gave but this was over a week ago and it hasn't been done! Ive spent hours on the phone its just ridiculous now. 

Ive seen people with the same issue as me dealt with on this forum so please would a member of staff get this settled for me?

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

hi josh1993, thanks for posting on our help forum today and a warm welcome to the VM community.

We're sorry to hear of this online account issue faced recently, have our team advised that we raised this with our IT team to resolve and how long ago was it you reached us in regard to this in the first place?
Also, have you received any calls or email communication in regard to this online account since you reported this?

Let us know of the above, we're eager to assist further.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

The lady i spoke to on the phone on my 4th phone call after about 4 hours told me it was with IT and being sorted and should be done by last Friday or the latest Monday. Its now wednesday and still isn't done so is it possible for you to get it sorted for me please?

She also told me I would need to set up with a new email address but reading other posts I believe that this is not the case and my old account can just be disassociated with my current email address and my new account linked with it. Is this the case?

I think I raised this on 20/09 however it may have been earlier I'm not 100% sure.

Thank you.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your reply and for clarifying these, Josh1993.

Sorry to hear it's been more than a week and this has not been yet resolved for you, if we've raised this with our IT team we'd need to wait until they move your old account and merge with the new one so you can access the right info online.
Sometimes this may take longer than we initially estimate, sorry for this.

We'd love to help however we're limited to passing you any updates on the account and this process as we cannot support further with resolving this without our IT department being involved.
If you wish us to have a look and provide with any further info on where we are with this let us know and we're happy to assist you.

Adri
Forum Team

Yes please look into it for me and if they have not started the process please get them to start. Ive had absolutely no correspondance from anyone at all despite the lady I spoke to on the phone telling me that I would be notified.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Josh1993, thanks for the reply back.

I am happy to help out.
Please, expect my private message here shortly to enable me to look into this further for you.

Check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. 
Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

2 weeks this has now been and no closer to being resolved. Overall I have wasted hours and hours of my time for nearly 4 weeks trying to get this sorted via phonecalls, whatsapp and on this forum. Totally unnaceptable from Virgin.