cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin Media App not working

Emsim22
Joining in

Hi, 

I've been trying to sign in on the My Virgin Media app for several days now but no further forward as each time I receive a message saying 'we're having difficulty reaching our servers'

Ive tried Uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. Using it over wifi and mobile data. Switching phone on & off. Clearing cache on the app. 

I am using Samsung S22 with the latest software update. 

I also cant use my Virgin Connect App. Upon trying to sign in it states 'You are not connected' 

Please help! 

5 REPLIES 5

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Emsim22,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your first post. 

Sorry to hear that you're struggling to sign into the Connect App and My Virgin Media App. That is certainly strange.

Have you ever been able to sign into these apps without any issues?

Are you able to sign into My VM through the web version with any success? 

Let us know

Beth

Hi Beth

This is my first time trying to use the app. I am able to log in via the webpage no problem.

Your not alone, I was looking for answers myself on the forum and stumbled on you recent post - I have the same symptoms in that I can log on to the website for My Virgin Media using my credentials but none of the apps work, My Virgin Media, Virgin Media Connect, Virgin TV Go or when trying to watch Sky Sports through the Sky Sports App with my Virgin Media credentials.. reviewing the community posts that I have seen, every resolved issue seems to have a moderator send a PM and resolving on an individual basis rather than a root cause analysis to fix the issue 'globally'.. hopefully the admin/moderator can fix our issues!

Hi Emsim22, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

I think the best thing for us to do here will be to do a reset and go from there but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi curriepie, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're also having an issue with logging in to the apps. 

This is something we can certainly check for you too but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs