cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin App

thompa
Up to speed

So the App is on my phone and I sign in and there appears an error message telling me to make sure I am connected to the internet and try again.

The phone is connected to the internet through wifi... Virginmedia wifi - but the hub is only in 'modem' mode because I use a mesh router.

So how do I use the app? I cannot access my bills on the website - keep going in circles and was told to use the app.

What is happening to Virgin Media - seems to be falling apart! First the email server went up the creek for a few days, then my email folders went missing for three weeks - which caused me huge problems, this evening the local channels are all messed up and then the app...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @thompa,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some trouble accessing the My Virgin Media app. Can you try removing and then reinstalling the app to see if that helps?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @thompa,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some trouble accessing the My Virgin Media app. Can you try removing and then reinstalling the app to see if that helps?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

thompa
Up to speed

Thank you - that worked!