cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving house and need to change account details

Izzystim02
Joining in

Hello, 

I'm moving to a new house on the 1st of July so requested to have my contract transferred to that address, however I can still only access my old contract details and would like to change to the new details as I will still be using the same email address. Is there a way to do this myself of will it be done automatically when I activate my kit on the 1st of July?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Izzystim02 👋.

Thanks for reaching out. You can ask the movers team to perform a transfer of your old online account to your new login account. It's pretty easy. Just give them a tinkle on 📞 0800 052 1734. 

Hope this helps.

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Izzystim02 👋.

Thanks for reaching out. You can ask the movers team to perform a transfer of your old online account to your new login account. It's pretty easy. Just give them a tinkle on 📞 0800 052 1734. 

Hope this helps.

Sabrina

Izzystim02
Joining in

To clarify any confusion, it is the same contract but there has been a price reduction which means my old account still has the old details and old price.

Hi @Izzystim02 

With any house move you will get a new account number. I would advise to contact movers and let them transfer the account details, or potentially release the email address to create a new one.

Sabrina