cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved house, can't log in

Jackhammer1010
Joining in

Hi!

I'm a long time virgin customer, moved house this month and my new virgin account has the same email address as my old virgin account of which is cancelled.

I can't log in to my TV go app or the my virgin app As it just logs in to the old account.

Is there an easy fix for this?

Thanks, Jack

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jackhammer1010,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your Online account hasn't been transferred, as the account number is with the address you will have a new account, have you tried setting up the new Online Account using a different Email address?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Yes I have just tried this, unfortunately when I go to the register page and try and sign up with a different email address it says that I am already registered to the new vm account with the old email address.

I don't know how but I am registered to both my old account and new account with the same email address.

Jack

Thank you for the update and sorry to hear this hasn't resolved the issue. I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you so keep an eye out for the envelope in the top right when signed into the forums.

Rob

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're welcome Jackhammer1010, happy to help get this resolved for you 🙂

If you need us again, please don't hesitate to get in touch via the forums!

Rob