cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved home now no account

Gemrock87
Tuning in

Hi everyone I need help.

I moved home and took virgin with me to the new place after being offered a fab deal.

However when I log onto my virgin media app it says no account, and I can't pay a bill.

I can't find a phone number anywhere at all either 

Can someone advise please how to resolve this.

Internet etc works in the new place, had an enginneer out but no record of it on my app.

5 REPLIES 5

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gemrock87 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear that you aren't able access your online account. 

Can you confirm, did you do a move and transfer of your existing contract and package to your new address and then repackage, or did you sign up as a new customer? 

Normally during a move and transfer your online account access/details are also transferred, so you can still gain access at the new property under the new account, but with a new customer deal, it's a little different. 

If you took a new customer deal, can you confirm that the names on both your old address account and new address account are the same? (You don't need to provide the full information here, just a yes or no to answer).

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hia, thankyou for the reply.

I rang up on march 31st said I was leaving to go with sky and was offered a great deal to stay with virgin and transfer to the new address for about half the price, an enginner came to new address, and set it up

Ahh okay, thanks for confirming @Gemrock87 

Let's take a look to see what's happened then at our side. If the accounts are in the same name, we can do a simple transfer of the details so you can gain access back to the online account. 

But we'll investigate further to see what has happened. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon.

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Hia Carley yes I'm the account holder

Great thank you for confirming you're the account holder. I will now ask the account holder security questions for your new address. Should we need to discuss or make any changes affecting your old account/address, we'll need to also pass security for that account as well. For now though, can you please confirm:

• Your full name?
  • Account number for new account?
  • Email address registered to the new account?
  • Value of your latest bill for new account?
  • Sort code attached to the new account or date your direct debit normally comes out of the account?

Once we have passed security we can discuss the account in full. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley