cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYVirginAccount

SMB11
Joining in

Hello

My Late father passed away couple weeks ago, he was an account holder with Virgin for over 10years, when I informed virgin of the sad news i was told i must transfer my account to my name (not entitled to any new customer deals) also was told this is the best method as was trouble free. For the last 4 days been trying to sign up to my virgin and am unable to as every time it says i need to verify my email via the link, when the link is sent it says link has expired, Virgin support level 2 wasted 3 hours of my time only to tell me this needs to be escalated, i am still unable to get any further as whichever team this has been escalated to have not bothered to contact me. Can someone in Virgin please sort this very simple issue out, its rather embarrassing that you are unable to sort out a simple thing despite excelling at tricking me to transfer my late fathers account to prevent any benefits available as a new account holder.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SMB11, thanks for joining me privately.

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@SMB11  Welcome to the Community help forum, with sympathies on the circumstances that bring you here.

Virgin Media have a dedicated bereavement team for such situations.  I have escalated your post to them so look out for a reply, probably tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Please resolve the issue and not suggest time wasting methods as the bereavement team spent 30 min to pass me to technical level 1, after a further 80 min passed to level 2 for further 60min ti be told IT will resolve in within couple days. Still not resolved. 

Hi SMB11 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am really sorry to hear of your loss and I am really sorry to hear of your experience when communicating with our phone based teams.  I would like to take a look into your experience on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.  

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SMB11, thanks for joining me privately.

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R