cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login problem

Motherclanger
Joining in

Can't log into my Virgin media account on the app or website. Says my email or password is incorrect. I get monthly emails so I know the email is correct. Tried to change my password but it won't accept my email. Going round in circles.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Motherclanger, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've not been able to access My Virgin Media.  If you've been unable to change your password via the website, I would like to help from our side.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Motherclanger, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've not been able to access My Virgin Media.  If you've been unable to change your password via the website, I would like to help from our side.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Motherclanger, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R

Yes I'm very happy with the service provided and so glad I can log in again.

Cheers Lee ☺️

That's great to hear thank you @Motherclanger

Please do not hesitate to come back to the forums should you need any help in the future and we will all we can to assist. 

Thanks again.

Hello Forum Team,

I am having the exact same problem and been going around in circles for months!! I am getting very frustrated as just want to see my account and see what my current package is and pay my bills online. Please can you also get in touch and help me on this one too? 

Thank you, 

burton297

Hey burton297,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account, have you ever been able to login to your online account?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L