Menu
budgie54
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

LOGGING IN

When logging in to My Virgin Media it says caption not recognised or something similar.  If I keep trying it will eventually log me in but I’ve never had this bother before. It happens on both my iPad and iPhone - this is a recent issue.

Also trying to do scans of my rooms in Virgin Media Connect.  It’s saying my hub isn’t recognised or do I want to get one.  I was actually sitting in front of the hub at that time.  Speed etc all okay on wireless - been using all morning and not having any problems.  Recognised my hub before but doesn’t now for some reason - so now I can’t scan rooms to see if wireless okay - any suggestions please?    I had been thinking about upgrading and paying £5 a month for the super connect but I don’t think I’ll bother now.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: LOGGING IN

Good morning @budgie54 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you are suffering with a few issues. 

Regarding the TVGO situation,  could you please provide me with a screen shot of what the error message is?

With the scanning for blackspots, can you pinhole re-set the hub and try and re-scan again?

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
budgie54
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It’s not TV GO - it’s Virgin Connect when you link up your device to your modem and then you can add in your rooms and scan them for wireless to see if all okay.   It’s telling me I don’t have a modem but I’m sitting next to it.  This worked fine before - I know your apps have been updated but not worked since then. So I cannot check how the wireless is faring in each room if I can’t get my device to be recognised by your modem.  And yes I’ve switched it off and yes I’ve reset it.   Still not recognising my device.   Tried it on iPad and iPhone - both the same.

In respect of signing in to my Virgin media sometimes it’s working - other times not.  

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to me.  Can you provide me with the screen shot of the issue please? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos