cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with My Virgin Media App

natsulley
Joining in

Hi,

I moved address on Monday the 3rd July and made Virgin Media aware of the move and that I will be taking my broadband with me. My broadband was activated on the 4th July and everything works fine. However my virgin media app it says everything is disconnected. I’ve spoke to several different agents which advised me this takes 24 hours for everything to be transferred over, but it has been way over 24 hours. I was then advised I wasn’t registered and to sign up though I am already registered, then advised to change my password although that is not the issue. I just want to be able to access my app properly and see everything as I should as it’s been a nightmare. Any help would really be appreciated, thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @natsulley thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised.

Can you please try signing out of that particular account, and then creating a new one (so registering) as if you were a new customer?

You should have received a new account number as part of the move via email.

Please let us know how you get on!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi, 

I did try this and it says I already have an account though I tried to do it with my new account number and area reference and links it to the one I’m still having issues with. I can see everything on the website but the app itself is says my services are disconnected. Thanks. 

Thank you for popping back to us @natsulley and I'm so sorry to hear this. 

I'm going to pop you a Private Message so we can take a look into this and get it sorted. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.