cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue signing in after migrating the old number

filipjonathan
Joining in

Hi guys! I am having trouble signing into MyVirginMedia app on my iPhone.

I had a number with Lebara and I chose to keep my old number when I switched to Virgin. Yesterday I popped my new Virgin sim in for the first time, and the app worked normally, although I had a random number while the number switch was in progress.

Today the switching process has finished, I got my old number back but I can't log into the app. I choose to log in with my email and password and when I use the ones I used yesterday, I get a screen saying 'We couldn't find your details. This usually happens if you've recently ported your old phone number. Just sign in again to fix this.' I've tried signing in multiple times since this morning and I keep getting the same message. Can anyone help me?

2 REPLIES 2

filipjonathan
Joining in

Sorry everyone, turns out my old number still hasn't been migrated so I'm waiting for that first.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi filipjonathan 👋

Thanks for posting and welcome to our Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems signing in to your VIrgin Mobile portal. It appears you've managed to identify the problem for the moment! Please do try to re-register/sign-in once the port has fully completed and let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ