cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I asked for extention

Susanne2023
Joining in

I asked for extention on payment been a customer with VM years. Never asked before.

I was granted extention and have the what's app messages.

I had a phone call from vm tonight telling me that I did not!  I offered to send the chat log from what's app and was told its not required as I did not ask for extention. wth! Raging

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I'm afraid you are a victim of VM's lack of communication between their departments. 

The billing department is in a world of their own.  I doubt very much whether the Watsapp staff have any authority to make decisions on payment.  Like most of the customer-facing staff they will just tell you anything to finish the contact.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I'm afraid you are a victim of VM's lack of communication between their departments. 

The billing department is in a world of their own.  I doubt very much whether the Watsapp staff have any authority to make decisions on payment.  Like most of the customer-facing staff they will just tell you anything to finish the contact.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Susanne2023,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your billing despite asking for an extension, unfortunately we are unable to help here on the forums. Please could you call out collections team on 08000520360  and they will be able to help further.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for your reply.bill now been paid in full 

Hi Susanne2023,

Thank you for reaching back out, glad to hear you have now been able to clear the bill, if you do need any further none bill related help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.