cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not receiving virgin emails to set up my virgin media account

chrisuk85
Joining in

Hi, when I try to sign up for my virgin media app or try to sign up to access my account online, the set up emails never arrive into my inbox. I've checked all the folders including my spam folder and have tried about a dozen times over the past few weeks. Any advice would be gratefully received. 

Regards

Chris

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi chrisuk85 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues when signing up to My Virgin Media. I'm going to send you a private message, so I can look into this further.

Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope. If you can't see the envelope, just tap your Profile Picture and tap the "Messages" tab

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

chrisuk85
Joining in

Hello Reece,

Thank you for your reply. I have checked the private message and it just says "So I can continue assisting you further with this can you please confirm" there is no further detail or option to reply to the message. 

Regards

Chris

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Chris 👋

Thanks for popping back. I'm sorry to hear you're unable to view the rest of my private message. Can you confirm whether you're using a Mobile/Desktop? Are you able to try using another device or browser?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ