cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am Travled and i want active netflix without using TV BOX

Alex47
Joining in

Hey

I am currently on a trip and I want to activate the Netflix offer to enjoy my trip at night and I have searched and found that Virgin TV should be used so I want to activate this offer without needing it and I have mentioned the reason that I am on a trip and I am completely away from home

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Alex47 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to the Community Forums.

If Netflix is included in your bundle, then you will receive an activation email which will direct you to the Netflix website to set up your online account. Once set up, you'll be able to access the service using the details you provided.

If Netflix isn't included, and you're looking to add the service to your bill, then you can head to the My Virgin Media website (not Mobile App), and sign in. Once you're signed in please follow the below instructions:

- Click the Netflix banner
- Confirm that you’re not already a subscriber

- Click “Take me to Netflix”

- Choose the Netflix tier to your preference

- Enter your email address and create your password

If you're not a Virgin Media Customer, then you would need to sign up using Netflix's standard process on their website.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

I did what did you tell me but i didnt find the netflix banner as you say , i enter at my laptop to virigin media login and i entered but i didnt find netflix banner an di try other thing and it is : 

Entertainment Services, ADD NETFLIX, When they take me to other page they give me this error 

We're having some technical issues so we can't add this right now. Please try again later.

So Please Can you explain again how to add netflix to my package without the tv box !

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Alex47 👋

Thanks for taking a look. I'm sorry to hear the banner doesn't display for you. The Entertainment Services section is for customers who have a Stream box rather than a TiVo/V6/TV360 box.

It would be best to give our team a call, where we can manually add a Netflix subscription for you. Please call 📞 0345 454 1111 (Opt 4 - Opt 1), and we'll be able to get that processed for you.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ