cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my Netflix account fixed?

pavickers
Joining in

I have Netflix as part of my package.  This worked fine for 3 weeks, then after that it kept asking me for new payment details etc.  Despite contacting Virgin Media on numerous occasions I have not got anywhere.  I have been very patient, I mean I lost the service in March 😠 it's nearly October.  I have been through the complaints department 3 times and nothing has been resolved.  I've also tried phoning, web chats etc nothing gets the help I need, all I get is there is a problem and they are slowly working though all the customers who have this problem to get it working 😤 6 months is a long time and I have a very disappointed wife who keeps asking me when it's going to be fixed.  Please get in contact with me VIRGIN 😠

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @pavickers, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post. 

I'm sorry to see you have been having issues with Netflix, I can certainly understand the frustration with this.

Our support team are aware of this issue and are doing all they can to have this resolved as soon as possible. As soon as there are any further updates we will be sure to let all affected customers know.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All sorted, I had a chat with the executive team and they have come up with an acceptable solution.

Hi @pavickers

Thank you for the update.

I am happy to hear this has now been resolved for you by our executive team  🙂

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide