cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Terry21B
Joining in

Can someone please help me, I have been trying to register my account but it won’t let me put in a password. I have tried speaking with customer service but with no look, I was given a ticket number but nobody has come back to me. This is so frustrating.

I ordered virgin broadband and when the team could not get the cable underground I cancelled it but was given an account number. Two weeks later virgin got the cables underground so I re ordered fibre.

Now given a new account number ending in 2, I cannot get rid of my account ending in 1 so this is why I am trying to register my new account ending in 2.

Nothing is going right with Virgin, I have an engineer coming out tomorrow as I have a red flashing light on the wall box, Virgin haven't registered my Volt request and I can’t view my account in the app. I am wishing I had not left SKY!

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Terry21B,

Thanks for coming back here. 

I've just replied to your thread here: Can’t register my media account

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs