cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me change my number

Aidamilli
Joining in

Hi there,

How do I private message Virgin Media staff to get my number changed?

Many thanks,

Aida

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Aidamilli,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have reason to change your phone number, is this Mobile or Home Phone.

For a Mobile number change this would require a new sim which can take m3 to 5 days, for a land line number change this is done within 24 hours.

So I can help get this done for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Aidamilli You can't private message them directly.  They will respond to your posts here and send you a PM if they need to take the discussion private.

I appreciate that the reason you need to change your number may not be something that you wish to post in public so I will escalate this thread to the staff for priority action.  Even so it may be tomorrow before they can respond.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Aidamilli,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have reason to change your phone number, is this Mobile or Home Phone.

For a Mobile number change this would require a new sim which can take m3 to 5 days, for a land line number change this is done within 24 hours.

So I can help get this done for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

I would like to change my mobile number. I haven’t received a private message from you yet, the only one I have is an automated one for singing up. Please could you send another one through?

many thanks,

Aida