cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help With Virgin Media Account

kirstlangford
Joining in

Hi, 

I recently moved home and took my Virgin Media Broadband services with me. However, my Virgin Media Online Account still shows my previous account details and I get the *you are no longer a virgin media member* message show up on there. But I am still a VM member but I now have a new account number at a new address.

Can someone please help change the account information on my online account to my new account details so I am able to view my bills etc. Or merge it together? Not sure what you call it..

Any help would be appreciated! 🙂 

3 REPLIES 3

kirstlangford
Joining in
Just to add after searching on the forum it looks like I need a move and transfer. Can someone please help with a move and transfer on my account. It's very infuriating that I can't access my new account details/plan/bills online. To confirm, I do at least receive my new bills to my email address.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @kirstlangford,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bit of trouble setting up and accessing an online account for the services at your new home. I'm keen to look into this, so please respond to the private message I'll be sending to you shortly and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @kirstlangford,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so that we could look into this for you. I'm glad that we were able to reach a resolution in sorting out you My Virgin Media account.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!