cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having real real real real trouble with your service

sjfarrell77
Joining in

I'm having real real real trouble seeing things on your App 

I was told I'd be applied credit. I can't see it? Why? What is going on? 

I need someone to show me where I'm going wrong? I'm a real idiot! I can't see my nose on the end of my face I'm that stupid! Please help a really stupid person!

6 REPLIES 6

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sjfarrell77 👋 Thank you for your query.

We're really sorry to hear about the problems you've been having 😔 Please don't be too harsh on yourself. We're here to help 😀

Whenever we apply credits to accounts, they will reflect on the next bill due to be produced.

Is it clear from what you can see on the app when your next bill is due to be produced? If so, we'd encourage you to check it on that date.

Please pop back to us whenever you're ready.

Regards,

Daniel

yes I have done that, I was told I'd be getting credit applied but can't see it. The credit was for poor customer service.....and me moaning my bag off at you!

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@sjfarrell77  Have you looked in the 'Upcoming charges' section of the Bills tab in the app?  If the credit has been applied to the account already it should show there before being included in your next bill.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for that information. Have you been able to check where Graham_A has suggested? 

^Martin

Does not make sense, hence the confusion

If you access your online account, there should be an upcoming charge option. Have you been able to access that?

^Martin