Menu
Geoff_T2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Getting no verification email when trying to register for Virgin Media account

I want to set up an account for Virgin Media on the app and web. Yet the verification email is not being sent.

Can someone help - this has been over 24 hours now. I've retried on this link with no effect - https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/register

Thanks

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting no verification email when trying to register for Virgin Media account

Hi there @Geoff_T2

Thank you so much for your post to our community forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here. 

Can I just ask, have you checked your spam/junk folder at all? 

Thank you

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Geoff_T2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting no verification email when trying to register for Virgin Media account

Hi @Ashleigh_C,

Yes I checked span and junk. I did receive one around 2 hours ago. When I clicked on it (an hour or so after) it said the link had expired. So I requested another..

Thanks

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Geoff_T2

Are you also able to check the email by doing the following:

Selecting the Inbox folder > Sort > Date > Descending.

Does the email show then? 

Thanks again

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Geoff_T2
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have just received the one verification email yesterday and when I clicked on it; the link had expired. I have not received another since.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm so sorry to hear this @Geoff_T2

Let me pop you a PM now and we will get the verification email resent. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message received. 

Thanks again. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

0 Kudos