Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting credit back after moving abroad

Joining in


I have credit in my account but I have moved abroad so I can‘t receive cheques to a UK address and I am in temporary accommodation.
I‘ve given my notice on my account and it has credit. How can I get it back? Is BACS ir bank transfer possible?


Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lucy_cassels,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly see if we're able to process a BACS payment for you in the circumstances as you are no longer in the UK and are currently in temporary accommodation.

So I can see if this is possible, I will pop you over a private message to take some details form you.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.