Menu
HowieH
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fault Code - Description?

I've lost both TV and Broadband, both logged with code F008397896. It's looking like this loss of service is expected to last about 33 hours (lost service at 11:15 12/9/20, fix expected by 20:30 13/9/20).

I can't find anywhere that tells me what the cause of the loss of service is. What's the point of issuing the Fault Code if I can't find out what this relates to? 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fault Code - Description?

Hello HowieH

Sorry we tend to not list what the fault is as it would be too much information to transfer across online 

The main thing is we have got this fixed now

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
HowieH
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What's annoyed me about this is that it's been the latest in a string of faults that I've endured, most of which I've no idea why they've occurred and more importantly, if they're likely to happen again. I've been offered no credit on my bill to compensate me for loss of service on any of these occasions and it does nothing to engender confidence in Virgin Media. 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to us @HowieH

As Gareth said, there is often to much information to be put out online by it, we give the reference number so that should you need an update for the fix you can quote the reference number. 

As for the compensation side of things, we have an OFCOM complaint automatic compensation policy that you can find more out about here

Kind regards,

Zak_M  

0 Kudos