cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every time I try to get into my ntlworld email it asks me to download appsuite.

mbright
Joining in

What is appsuite and why can I not log in.  It prompts me to download appsuite but nothing happens.  What is it? I have no way of getting into my email.

8 REPLIES 8

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mbright thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

When you're logging into your email address, how are you doing this?  Webmail via My Virgin Media?  Or a 3rd party mail client, e.g. Outlook or thunderbird, etc?  Is there an option to bypass that message?

Regards

Lee_R

I have the same problem with a blueyonder email address that has been changed today to a gmail acct, as per instructions from Virgin Media. When i try and use my iPhone to access virgin mail, via web mail,  it gives a pop up , do you wish to download appsuite. if you say yes, nothing happens and you have no way of by passing it, Either way you cannot access virgin mail. Help

Hey @Earlydays,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue, would you please be able to provide us an image of the screen it is showing.

Joe

Earlydays
Joining in

IMG_4435.jpeg

I’ve sent a photo, for reference, when I try on a different device I can access the emails , but not on the phone used to access the email acct..

Hey @Earlydays,

Thanks for clarifying this, this error is usually fixed by clearing the cookies/cache on your device, if you can try this on your phone web browser for me and let me know if this still persists after doing so.

Joe

Thanks clearing the cache resolved the problem 👍

No problem at all you know where we are in case you need in us in the future 🙂 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?