cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer appointment not on app

damman
Joining in

I booked an appointment for tomrrow To fix an issue with out broadband as I ran a test and that's what virgin said to do. My Internet is now back on so to avoid in charges I want to make sure nobody is coming tomorrow but on my account it says I have no appointments and I never got an email but I did get the 'appointment booked' screen after I submitted.   I Don't know if I still need to cancel or what's going on. Be great for someone from viegin to weigh in, thanks.  

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@damman If there is no appointment showing and your service is now working then the chances are it was a local network issue that has been resolved.

When VM identify a local network issue they automatically cancel any individual fault appointments booked in the area before the fault was identified.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @damman, thanks for your post and a very warm welcome you!

How is everything performing currently, were you advised of any appointments on the self-care account?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn