cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email verification not working

JackT11
Joining in

Hi there, new customer of Virgin Media here.

The verification for my email does not work, it either doesn't get sent or will be delivered well after the verification link has expired.

Please advise on how I can remedy this.

Thanks, 

Jack

10 REPLIES 10

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JackT11,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that you're having difficulty trying to verify you email address to register for an online account. 

Can we ask if you have been installed with our services and these are active? We only ask as if you have not yet been installed, you will not be able to register for an online account until your services are active. 

Can you let us know the above and we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi,

Apologies for the delay in response, the services are not currently active.

The broadband is due for installation Monday 25th September (today).

Once this is installed should I attempt to verify?

The help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack

Okay if that is the case please wait until you are fully active once this has happened you will be able to make an online account.

Please do keep us updated. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt, the installation is now complete and the same problem continues to happen, I do not receive the verification email.

Hi Jack,

Thank you for reaching back out, so I can try to help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul, 

I think the email may be verified now, but I can't reset the password as it says I don't have additional details set up on my account.

But I will still await the invitation to a private chat

Hi Jack,

If you can join me in a private chat I will be happy to help, I have already sent the invite, please click on the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul, I am not seeing this invite anywhere.

Hi there @JackT11 

I'm so sorry the PM has not come across. I will pop one over to you now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.