cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't know my account number or area reference

heathhill
Joining in

Hello,

I set up a Virgin Media broadband account a few months ago but never received a welcome pack or any email bills. I recently called VM and found out that this was because of a typo in my email address. I have now rectified this and am getting emails from VM, but so far no bills.

I would like to set up a My Virgin Media account, however I don't know my account number or area reference as I've never received the documents with this info on. Does anyone have any advice about how to get these? 

Thanks very much

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi heathhill,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly help you set up your online account for you by sending you an email copy of your bill as this will display your account number area reference number which you will need to set up an online account.

I will pop you over a private message and take some details from you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi ,

I have this same problem as well , I just called and they said they couldn't do anything without my account number so I am very confused on what to do now .

Hi MM73838,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are unable to get any help due to not having any account information, so we can best help/ advised please can you asdvised what is it you are trying to get help with?