cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of account number

lbrou
Joining in

I recently signed up to a new contract but it had to be cancelled and put through again due to some incorrect details. This has resulted two account numbers and the My Virgin Media portal being linked to the first, now closed, account. I am unable to link it to the new account number.

Is it possible to have my email address linked to this new account instead?

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ibrou, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Apologies to hear that since the account issues, you've not been able to access your My Virgin Media. When your account number changes My VM needs to be re done. If you already used your email address for the first account then we would need to complete a move and transfer. 

To do this, I will need to clarify a few details with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

lbrou
Joining in

This issue has now been resolved.

That's great news lbrou.  Thanks for getting back to us and confirming.  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R