cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant register for a new account

NorwichLisa
Joining in

My broadband is due to be set up on Wednesday and I cant register. I keep getting the message "your account is now closed". I had an account years ago, but even when I try a different email I still cant register , sometimes it lets me get to the page where I set a password, but will not accept any passwords I enter, even though they meet the criteria. Please can someone message me to help sort this out. Even this forums verification email took over 10 hrs  to get to my spam box! 

7 REPLIES 7

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @NorwichLisa, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your problems registering for My Virgin Media.

Please allow me to send you a PM to discuss this further, as we may need to raise a ticket for you to get this sorted.

Please expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

I will await your message

Hi @NorwichLisa, thanks for your reply.

Please see the message in your Purple Envelope now, reply directly privately and we'll take things from there.

Many thanks

Tom_W

NorwichLisa
Joining in

Still no joy after verifying my details with 2 different people , they are just telling me what I have already stated in my first post.  I would like access to my account . I don't think this is a very good start to my contract. 

The install was very shoddy , installing the fibre cable over plug flexes im my eyes is just lazy and shoddy, but I cant complain because I cant access my account. 

IMG_3213 (2).JPGIMG_3214 (2).JPGIMG_3215 (2).JPG

Hi NorwichLisa

My apologies we've not managed to resolve your issue regarding registering for an online account. 

If you can provide your old account information as requested via private message, I'll be able to locate and investigate to see if we are able set you up your online account with the email you've already connected to a previous service/account. 

If you have any complaints regarding your installation we can also discuss this with you on through your current/active account. Please re-join me on private message and we can continue to work towards a resolution for you. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Sorry I dont have the log in details for an account that you closed over 10 years ago.

Okay, I won't be able to migrate the account details unfortunately without first passing the security needed on the older account. We'll see if the IT team are able to help us in regards to this issue. I'll raise an IT ticket for them to look into it. These can take up to 5 working days to resolve. Hopefully they'll be able to help with your request. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley