Menu
paulc1106
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cant create my virgin account

I can’t create an account because it is saying the password im trying is not allowed.

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant create my virgin account

Hello paulc1106

Sorry to hear of the problems experienced setting up your online account, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

When trying to set up the online account, do you get any specific error messages? Is this a new account? It can take a few days for all of the information to update on our side and allow access to setting up the account.

Rob

0 Kudos
paulc1106
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My virgin has been active now for over a week and I received an email instructing me to create an account but when I try to register every password I try to use for my account it doesn’t allow me to use it.

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update paulc1106, the details required would be the email address used on your account and the password given when setting up the account. Both of these would be case sensitive.

Are these the details you have tried previously? Do you get a specific error message?

Rob

0 Kudos
paulc1106
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I haven’t been given a password where would I find this? I assumed it was asking me to create a password?

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm going to send you a Private Message to help with this further paulc1106.

Looking forward to your reply.

Rob

0 Kudos