cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign into virgin media account online

J1_qb
Just joined

Good morning,

Since yesterday I have been trying to log into my virgin media online but every time I do it takes me to a white page with just the virgin media logo stuck. I have tried on my phone and computer with and without cookies deleted. I am trying to log in to remove websafe but cannot do so, please help as it's been going on for two days now. 

Kind regards,

4 REPLIES 4

atiq
Superfast

you are not alone  i am facing same issue done all pc related steps i think its vergin media issue so they will sort it out  they do but slowly  they not even know their website are down of  any issue , i sent 3 post since last week no one pay attantion to resolved,  

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @J1_qb,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some trouble accessing the My Virgin Media online account. Are you able to try and see if you have the same issue when using the app instead?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

i am having same issue i tried on 4 diffrent computers but cant login

atiq_0-1696777409560.png

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @J1_qb 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having a similar issue when trying to access your online account. We can understand the inconvenience this may have caused you. Just to confirm, do you get the same issue on the app? Have you also tried clearing cookies and cache in the web browser? Also what actions are you trying to do within your account?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs