cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign in to my Virgin Media account

Miruna12
Tuning in

Hi! I seem to be having the same problem as many people here - as a new client, I cannot sign in to my VM account. The platform won't let me choose a password, no matter what I passwords I try. I have already tried to clear cache and use a different browser, but the problem is the same. I looked through your previous answers to other clients with the same issue and could not find an answer. Could you please help? Thank you!

16 REPLIES 16

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Miruna12,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having registering your online account and thanks for trying in other browsers.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message Miruna12, I have now raised this with our support team and once I have any further updates, I will be back in touch to let you know.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thank you, Steven. Do you have an ETA for when this will be fixed? 

Hey Miruna12,

We do have an eta on this, which is 26/02 but I hope it can be done sooner.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi again! Have you found any answers to my problem? I noticed many people have the same issue and I assumed it would be fixed sooner. I want to make some changes to the broadband settings which I can only make on the Virgin Media account, and I cannot do them if I cannot access my account, which is why I keep emailing you about it. 

Thank you in advance for your help!

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Miruna12 

Thanks for your response

As my colleague had advised via private message your issue has been staged to our IT team under a support ticket to have this resolved. They aim to have this resolved by tomorrow but if work continues for a fix this may be extended.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Dear Travis, 

Is there a new ETA for my issue? Thanks! 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Miruna12, 

Thank you for your post 😊

I have checked your IT ticket and it advises if you could try again for us? If you get the same message or error can you please give us screenshots and timestamps?
Zoie

Hi again. It's still not working, I've tried on several browsers and on incognito as well, deleting cache etc. Here is a screenshot from a few minutes ago:334250683_545970784030114_3117774368793060144_n.jpg