cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to my account

kinz629
Joining in

Everytime I try to log in it says my email hasn’t been verified, I tried three days and keep clicking the button for another verification email to be sent but I had not receive any verification emails but I still can get another emails from Virgin Media.

5 REPLIES 5

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi kinz629 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing trouble with the verification of your My Virgin Media account. For clarification, do you have an active service with us, or are you due to be installed?

Sometimes, the verification links can fall into your Junk/Spam folder - are you able to check this?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Yes, I just got my SIM yesterday and I want to switch my old number to this SIM as well.

I checked Junk/Spam folder already but there is nothing.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming that, kinz629.

Is your account currently undergoing a switch to your old number? Are you able to try sending the verification link on a different browser, or device?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

No, I didnt provide PAC when I bought this SIM, thats why I need to login in to my account and do the said thing.

I tried on Chrome, Edge and on my Iphone 13 Pro Max, no one are working.

Could you just cancel my SIM Plan?I received that yesterday and have not use it. I dont want to due with this **bleep** anymore.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with cancellations via our Community Forums, and it would be best to call our Mobile Team on 📞 0345 600 0789, where our team can assist further with that request.

I have also sent you a private message to assist further in gaining access to your online account, and also raising the porting request - if you'd like further assistance on this issue, please head to the top-right, white envelope or tap your Profile Picture and then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team